Commercial Kitchen Towels: The Secret Ingredient to a Smooth Operation
Your customers never see them, but restaurant towels are a necessary ingredient when you operate a commercial kitchen. Unlike the food you’re plating and the drinks you’re serving, you shouldn’t have to think about your towels. They should be there to do their job when you need them without any fuss.
When you order commercial kitchen towels in bulk, you can achieve this goal. You’ll have enough rags and towels in storage. Your operation won’t screech to a halt while somebody figures out how to clean up a messy spill.
This is especially true when you get top-quality, cost-efficient towels and rags from Allrags, which can deliver a wide variety of commercial kitchen towels to meet your ongoing needs.
What kind of commercial kitchen towels do I need?
The kind of towels you need will depend on the kitchen and the job. Many of our food service clients stock a variety of rags and towels for different needs. As you consider which towels to stock, you’ll need to think about:
- Softness: If you’re polishing dinnerware, silverware — or if you’re using a towel to cover food during the preparation process — a soft, cotton rag is the way to go.
- Odor resistance: Anyone who has worked in a kitchen for more than a day or two knows about this problem. Soft cotton towels help resist odors. Hemp and linen perform well, too.
- Durability: While disposable towels are fine for some cleaning and food preparation tasks, they do leave lint behind, and they create more waste. That’s why a lot of our clients want rags that are durable enough to be washed and reused week in and week out.
- Performance: For some spills and messes, it’s best to use a disposable paper towel. This product performs well on tough spills. It’s a cut above the leading retail products.
- Appearance: Sometimes, customers will see your rags in use, especially if you own or manage a bar where customers may stick around a while. This classic looks the part while also checking all the performance boxes.
If you’re not sure what product to buy, please contact our customer service specialists at 1-888-335-6439 or reach out to us online here.
Why partner with Allrags for your food service needs?
For almost a century, Allrags has been serving businesses like yours by delivering quality products reliably and affordably. Customer service is at the heart of our business. We have 10 distribution warehouses nationwide which means we can turn orders around quickly.
When you place your order, be sure to ask about our discount for bulk orders over 500 pounds. Even if you place a bulk order, you can get 10-, 25-, or 50-pound boxes so your staff won’t have to deal with storing huge boxes. We can also ship in compressed cubes to save even more storage space.
As a restaurant owner or manager, you already have a lot to think about. Let us take stocking adequate commercial kitchen towels off your to-do list.
- Brad Grossman